Crab Soup is an American soup. You must try this different soup.
- Crab claws 5
- Crab meat 500 gm
- Tomatoes 2-3
- Carrot sliced 1
- Chopped onion 2 tbsp
- Spring onions 2-3
- Water 3 liter + 3 cups
- Chinese salt 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Corn flour 2-3 tbsp
- Put tomatoes, carrot, onion, spring onions and 3 cup water in big pot, cover it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then bring 3 liter to boil.
- Then add crab claws and boil it for 6 minutes.
- Then drain crab claws and keep it aside.
- Then add corn flour in stock and mix it nicely until it is thick.
- Then add crushed black pepper, salt, Chinese salt, crab meat and stock in vegetable mixture, cover it and simmer it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then take it out in serving bowl and serve hot.