Baked Fish is tasty and delicious seafood dish. You must try this different recipe at home. You can use any sauce you want to use it on fish.
- Fish fillet 2 kg
- Butter melted 10 tbsp
- Lemon juice 6 tbsp
- Garlic cloves 5 minced
- Sugar 3 tsp
- Thyme 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 2 tsp
- Chopped parsley 2 tbsp + for garnish
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- White vinegar little
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Then clean fish nicely.
- Then scrub vinegar on fish and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then wash fish nicely and dry it.
- Then grease 13×9 inch baking tray and keep fish fillet in single layer in baking tray.
- Then put melted butter, lemon juice, garlic cloves, sugar, thyme, salt, black pepper and parsley in small bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then pour evenly over fish fillet and sprinkle bread crumbs.
- Then bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until fish fillets are opaque.
- Then take it out from over, transfer into serving dish, garnished with chopped parsley and lemon wedges and serve immediately.