Chicken Corn Soup is very popular soup in india and Pakistan. It is prepared in winter season and served in many parties. It is easy recipe to make at home.
- Chicken (boiled and shredded) 1 kg
- Chicken stock 1 liter
- Cream of corn 1 tin
- Eggs 2
- Corn flour 6 tbsp
- Chicken cube flour 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- White pepper powder 1 tsp
- Sesame oil few drops
- Heat chicken stock in big pot.
- Now put shredded chicken, salt, white pepper powder and chicken cube flour and cook it.
- Then add cream of corn and cook more.
- Now mix corn flour with little water and add in soup.
- Then stir it continuously until it is thick.
- Then beat eggs.
- Then add beaten eggs in soup and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Then take out in bowl, put sesame oil and serve hot with soya sauce and chili sauce.